Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weight Loss

I'm 69 years old, and on Thanksgiving I topped the scales (as high as it would go) at 300 pounds.  Of course, I have many excuses:  I quit smoking 2-1/2 years ago, lost my husband a year ago, blah, blah etc.  One day I would want to lose weight; the next I would decide I didn't want to live the rest of my life on a diet.  However, the loneliness got to me, and I don't want to live the  rest of my life alone either.  I won't even go to the place where all my health problems are listed; but most were obesity-related.

I filled out and pre-qualified for bariatric surgery, and my insurance would pay most, since my BMI was over 50.  The sticking point with that was I had no one to go with who could bring me home after one night's stay.  Again, I'm good at excuses.

Somehow I read an ad about HCG drops, so I ordered some and they worked!  From November 25 to December 25, I lost 34 pounds!  I immediately began "shopping around," as I felt I had paid more than necessary for them, but kept some to compare with taste-wise.  I discovered a way to get them cheaper, and decided to pass some along to others at a good price. 

I also felt that a free sample would sell the product better than any other way, kind of like the "razor blade theory" of sales.  (That's if something is free, like a razor, people will buy the blades.)  But if a weight loss product works, it should sell itself!

Now here I am, January 25, 60 days later and 54 pounds less!  On previous diets it took me over a year to lose that!  This diet also resets your metabolism so you shouldn't gain the weight back.   It is restrictive, but such a powerful appetite suppressant YOU WON'T CARE!

If you would like to learn more/order a sample, here is the site:

http://www.greatlifeoptions.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment